Page 1 of 1

should i wait until March?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am
by aquarel
I have downloaded 30-day trial version of FontExpert 2006 three weeks ago. I'm satisfied with this program therefore in few days Im going to buy full veriosn. I have read on FORUM that new version of FontExpert will be available to buy in February or March.
Could you tell me, please whether should i wait until Murch or buying ver.8 let me get upgrade to new version for free.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:40 am
by admin
The release of version 9 is postponed to April or May. But we plan to issue ver 8 release 4 that will include support to XP x64 and Vista (32-bit and x64).